Riddle.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Virginiaz, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
    legs.

    What is this?
    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Tags:

  2. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
    >legs.
    >
    >What is this?

    Sex.

  3. shake hands

    "Virginiaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on

    three
    > legs.
    >
    > What is this?
    > _______
    > Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    > <A
    > HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    > s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  4. Etherized

    Etherized Guest

    << shake hands >>

    with whom?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  5. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >Last time I shook hands with a dog, he sat up on his hind legs (so on 2 legs)

    Yes but then he humped your leg, which you enjoyed.

  6. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >Except thebill, who does it sitting down.

    I've done it sitting, standing, kneeling, bending (only once in college, it was
    just 'experimentation') from chandeliers, on washing machines, dryers, cars,
    boats, motorcycles, bicycles, elevators, kitchen tables (ahh those giggles
    while we ate supper with our parents at that same table hours later) couches,
    chairs, beds, end tables, armwahhs (sp?), and any other piece of furniture,
    vehicles, or places you can think of. I'm a try-sexual, try anything once (but
    usually twice).

  7. On 2004-09-25, Barf Bag <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Except thebill, who does it sitting down.
    >>

    > I've done it sitting, standing, kneeling, bending (only once in college, it
    > was just 'experimentation') from chandeliers, on washing machines, dryers,
    > cars, boats, motorcycles, bicycles, elevators, kitchen tables (ahh those
    > giggles while we ate supper with our parents at that same table hours later)
    > couches, chairs, beds, end tables, armwahhs (sp?), and any other piece of
    > furniture, vehicles, or places you can think of. I'm a try-sexual, try
    > anything once (but usually twice).

    I was actually thinking of urinating. But I suppose the above still applies,
    right ?

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  8. Etherized

    Etherized Guest

    << I'm a try-sexual, try anything once (but
    usually twice). >>

    oh, that's nice.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  9. Etherized

    Etherized Guest

    << I'm a try-sexual >>

    Tricycle? come ride with me...
    3-wheeled express,
    to carry this excess baggage
    back through waves of time...

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  10. These trolls really drag down the productivity of the group. I wanted
    to talk about black toenails, and their effect on the collective self
    esteem of the middle classes. I guess it can wait.

  11. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >I was actually thinking of urinating. But I suppose the above still applies,
    >right ?

    Absolutely, and it actually expands the ist quite a bit.

  12. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >But I suppose the above still applies,
    >>right ?

    It's "applys" you idiot.

  13. MWL

    MWL Guest

  14. MWL

    MWL Guest

    [email protected]entary (Virginiaz) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
    > legs.
    >
    > What is this?

    Dialing on the cellphone.

    MWL

    --------------
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5487750/

    > _______
    > Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    > <A
    > HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    > s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  15. Etherized

    Etherized Guest

    << Absolutely, and it actually expands the ist quite a bit. >>

    the ist, or the fist?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  16. Etherized

    Etherized Guest

    << I wanted
    to talk about black toenails, and their effect on the collective self >>

    ....been there, done that.
    traced the thread round the circle
    'til i owned my own. but now cat's
    got my tongue...just one more hurdle.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  17. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >oh, that's nice.

    Wanna try something new?