Riddle.

Virginiaz

Guest
Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
legs.

What is this?
_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
>legs.
>
>What is this?

Sex.

shake hands

"Virginiaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on

three
> legs.
>
> What is this?
> _______
> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
> <A
> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< shake hands >>

with whom?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>Last time I shook hands with a dog, he sat up on his hind legs (so on 2 legs)

Yes but then he humped your leg, which you enjoyed.

>Except thebill, who does it sitting down.

I've done it sitting, standing, kneeling, bending (only once in college, it was
just 'experimentation') from chandeliers, on washing machines, dryers, cars,
boats, motorcycles, bicycles, elevators, kitchen tables (ahh those giggles
while we ate supper with our parents at that same table hours later) couches,
chairs, beds, end tables, armwahhs (sp?), and any other piece of furniture,
vehicles, or places you can think of. I'm a try-sexual, try anything once (but
usually twice).

On 2004-09-25, Barf Bag <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Except thebill, who does it sitting down.
>>

> I've done it sitting, standing, kneeling, bending (only once in college, it
> was just 'experimentation') from chandeliers, on washing machines, dryers,
> cars, boats, motorcycles, bicycles, elevators, kitchen tables (ahh those
> giggles while we ate supper with our parents at that same table hours later)
> couches, chairs, beds, end tables, armwahhs (sp?), and any other piece of
> furniture, vehicles, or places you can think of. I'm a try-sexual, try
> anything once (but usually twice).

I was actually thinking of urinating. But I suppose the above still applies,
right ?

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

<< I'm a try-sexual, try anything once (but
usually twice). >>

oh, that's nice.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< I'm a try-sexual >>

Tricycle? come ride with me...
3-wheeled express,
to carry this excess baggage
back through waves of time...

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

These trolls really drag down the productivity of the group. I wanted
to talk about black toenails, and their effect on the collective self
esteem of the middle classes. I guess it can wait.

>I was actually thinking of urinating. But I suppose the above still applies,
>right ?

Absolutely, and it actually expands the ist quite a bit.

>But I suppose the above still applies,
>>right ?

It's "applys" you idiot.

[email protected]entary (Virginiaz) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Men do this standing up, women do this sitting down, and dogs do it on three
> legs.
>
> What is this?

Dialing on the cellphone.

MWL

--------------
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5487750/

> _______
> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
> <A
> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< Absolutely, and it actually expands the ist quite a bit. >>

the ist, or the fist?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< I wanted
to talk about black toenails, and their effect on the collective self >>

....been there, done that.
traced the thread round the circle
'til i owned my own. but now cat's
got my tongue...just one more hurdle.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>Tricycle? come ride with me...
>3-wheeled express,

You like threesomes? Me too...