http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=3&photo=2291
Ride-A-Lot says he can do these rocks, but can he? I'd love to see the
woman man clear these!
He made fun of Apex, he said the rocks were like paved & all smooth, so
then, when is Ride-A-Lot going to do Apex?
He's been here in Denver for a month, still hasn't even done Mnt
Falcon, so what's his little game?
Or aren't we actually interacting with Ride-A-Lot, Ride-A-Lot is being
impersonated by a female imposter.
But since she used his name and mocked Apex, that means Ride-A-Lot is
going to film himself doing Apex, and post the film here in Usenet.
If he doesn't do this in 1 week, we know he's the genuine female
spirit man body I said he is.
53 year old women doing Apex, I'm sure the Ridey boy can conjure up the
courage, or just ask his witch puppetmasters to use witchcraft...
what's wrong, doesn't that [censored] work?
ahhhh, I don't think it does.... but anyways.....