Ride-A-Lot, can I borrow Murphy?

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am going fishing for Muskys and need some good bait.
>
> Murphy looks just the right size & age.
>
> What time can I swing buy & pick him up?
>
> I'll bring the Musky that eats him for dinner, and we can have fileted
> Murphy Musky, fish & dog in one entree.
>
> Does the Mrs. cook? Or I mean, haha, does J.D. cook?
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=35

Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking, and
lived in the same city as Liberator, we would be having an interesting face
to face discussion.

"di" cross-posted:

: Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
: think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking, and
: lived in the same city as Liberator, we would be having an interesting
face
: to face discussion.

Okay, then back up what you just said. You don't like putting up with
people that give you ****, right? Then stop cross-posting (thus giving
****) to groups not involved in your inane attempts to engage Libby. This
isn't brain surgery...it is a simple click, highlight, delete. Damn and
plonk, dumbshit.

"Lerxst in Wonderland©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "di" cross-posted:
>
> : Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
> : think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking,
> and
> : lived in the same city as Liberator, we would be having an interesting
> face
> : to face discussion.
>
> Okay, then back up what you just said. You don't like putting up with
> people that give you ****, right? Then stop cross-posting (thus giving
> ****) to groups not involved in your inane attempts to engage Libby. This
> isn't brain surgery...it is a simple click, highlight, delete. Damn and
> plonk, dumbshit.

I didn't crosspost you ignorant *******, I replied to the same groups
Liberator posted to, now's who's the dumbshit? Besides, I wasn't reacting
to **** he was giving me, just wondering why Ride-a-Lot tolerated him.

Have you seen Alice while in Wonderland?

di wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I am going fishing for Muskys and need some good bait.
> >
> > Murphy looks just the right size & age.
> >
> > What time can I swing buy & pick him up?
> >
> > I'll bring the Musky that eats him for dinner, and we can have fileted
> > Murphy Musky, fish & dog in one entree.
> >
> > Does the Mrs. cook? Or I mean, haha, does J.D. cook?
> >
> > http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=35
> >

> Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
> think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking, and
> lived in the same city as Liberator, we would be having an interesting face
> to face discussion.

Wow, it's Newbon again doing role playing and thinking it's going to
have some sort of desired effect on me. The person never succeeded by
this but still does it nonetheless. Strange.

di wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I am going fishing for Muskys and need some good bait.
>>
>> Murphy looks just the right size & age.
>>
>> What time can I swing buy & pick him up?
>>
>> I'll bring the Musky that eats him for dinner, and we can have fileted
>> Murphy Musky, fish & dog in one entree.
>>
>> Does the Mrs. cook? Or I mean, haha, does J.D. cook?
>>
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=35
>>

> Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
> think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking, and
> lived in the same city as Liberator, we would be having an interesting face
> to face discussion.

He's just a homeless lonely psycho. Doesn't bother me much. I don't
venture into his part of town. Look up Colfax Ave, Denver, CO in Google.

Denver's a big place when you include the Metro area.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Matt Ferrari" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Dr. Huff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> I am going fishing for Muskys

> > What is that? A gay Nazi boy?
> >

> The gay nazi line has got to be the most overused tired
> response. d-

I don't know, I've been doing it for over a year now and still
LMAO everytime. Works for me.