Ride-A-Lot it's warm i'm going riding

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ride-A-Lot, I mean Plumpy Pookums, I'm going riding in 2 days if this
regular non satellite controlled weather sticks around.

The constant snow & cold was caused by Strong/Chos using satellites to
change the weather. I know this because back in late November one of
their operatives that was following me made a point to exchange
dialogue with me, about my bike, and I stated I was planning on going
riding the next week in the mountains. He replied "You won't be doing
that for awhile, guaranteed" as he knew it was going to be
consistantly cold & snowy.

Yes, Pookums, the technology advancements of NASA have not been shared
openly with the public. They can control the climate with satellites,
and this means anywhere on the Earth. Strong/Chos are unstoppable
(Spielberg agrees with their ploys thus doesn't stop them), and have
exclusive use of the highest technologys existing.

But Pookums, Plumpy honey, I have a hooptie bike, or is that supposed
to be spelled "hoopty", you know, like that video by Sir Mix A Lot "My
Hoopty", well I got a hoopty bike. And I'm so desperate to ride I will
ride the trails with this bike, but slower than usual. It's a Magna
Pookums. With a shot bottom bracket, and only front brakes. But I'm
that good Pookums.

And guess what trail I'm going to ride with the hooptie? Red Rocks
Mathew Winters - black diamond. I have no choice Ridey, in that I have
to film it, or am late filming it, I wanted to have Mathew Winters
pictures up 2 months ago. Due to my bike being stolen by Strong/Chos/
Presley, and the weather, I could not complete the filming of Dakota
Ridge/Red Rocks.

So, is what I'll do, is go slow, but fast enough to clear the rocks.

Wanna join me Pookums? I don't even have shocks on the front of this
contraption. And I got a big cargo rack on the back of it. And the
back brakes don't work. And it won't shift to the 3rd sprocket in
front. Ride-A-Lot, I mean Plumpy, I could teach you courage by this
lesson, by you joining me in this ride, and witnessing me do this,
eh...

Get permisson from yoru owner Virginia Sick Newbon...

I'll even give you a hug, Ridey... But some compensation is due... How
about you take me skiing, if I teach you how to MTB, and I'll give you
lessons in skiing, and/or snowboarding. Ride-A-Lot, I'm a genious at
physical action.... I'll get on a snowboard, and you'll think I've
been snowboarding for 10 years....

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ride-A-Lot, I mean Plumpy Pookums, I'm going riding in 2 days if this
> regular non satellite controlled weather sticks around.
>
> The constant snow & cold was caused by Strong/Chos using satellites to
> change the weather. I know this because back in late November one of
> their operatives that was following me made a point to exchange
> dialogue with me, about my bike, and I stated I was planning on going
> riding the next week in the mountains. He replied "You won't be doing
> that for awhile, guaranteed" as he knew it was going to be
> consistantly cold & snowy.
>
> Yes, Pookums, the technology advancements of NASA have not been shared
> openly with the public. They can control the climate with satellites,
> and this means anywhere on the Earth. Strong/Chos are unstoppable
> (Spielberg agrees with their ploys thus doesn't stop them), and have
> exclusive use of the highest technologys existing.
>
> But Pookums, Plumpy honey, I have a hooptie bike, or is that supposed
> to be spelled "hoopty", you know, like that video by Sir Mix A Lot "My
> Hoopty", well I got a hoopty bike. And I'm so desperate to ride I will
> ride the trails with this bike, but slower than usual. It's a Magna
> Pookums. With a shot bottom bracket, and only front brakes. But I'm
> that good Pookums.
>
> And guess what trail I'm going to ride with the hooptie? Red Rocks
> Mathew Winters - black diamond. I have no choice Ridey, in that I have
> to film it, or am late filming it, I wanted to have Mathew Winters
> pictures up 2 months ago. Due to my bike being stolen by Strong/Chos/
> Presley, and the weather, I could not complete the filming of Dakota
> Ridge/Red Rocks.
>
> So, is what I'll do, is go slow, but fast enough to clear the rocks.
>
> Wanna join me Pookums? I don't even have shocks on the front of this
> contraption. And I got a big cargo rack on the back of it. And the
> back brakes don't work. And it won't shift to the 3rd sprocket in
> front. Ride-A-Lot, I mean Plumpy, I could teach you courage by this
> lesson, by you joining me in this ride, and witnessing me do this,
> eh...
>
> Get permisson from yoru owner Virginia Sick Newbon...
>
> I'll even give you a hug, Ridey... But some compensation is due... How
> about you take me skiing, if I teach you how to MTB, and I'll give you
> lessons in skiing, and/or snowboarding. Ride-A-Lot, I'm a genious at
> physical action.... I'll get on a snowboard, and you'll think I've
> been snowboarding for 10 years....

RaL,

You are ONE lucky dude. Such personal attention from this obvious rocket
scientist.

Marty

Marty wrote:

> RaL,
>
> You are ONE lucky dude. Such personal attention from this obvious rocket
> scientist.
>
> Marty

Isn't it great? I'm in touch with the Lakewood PD. Since he has an
outstanding arrest warrant, I don't need a restraining/stalking order.
It's a little scary that I've been in the Colorado Mills Mall at the
same time he's been there (even stared right at him as he was walking
along talking to himself while drinking an Orange Julius).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

I am surprised that Liberator thinks the Strong/Chos satellites are
controlling the weather, however. I thought it was known (to those of
us in the know) that the Strong/Chos project has been sidelined by the
Bavarians. My colleges at NASA have been using the off-the-record
Black/White setup for metrological control for the last few lunar
cycles. Strong is now again 100% operational, but is on a pink level
project through reinitiating.

Liberator, on a separate note, we're disappointed with the performance
of your previous bicycle. Our intelligence informed us that you were
a completely unskilled rider with a bicycle that had parts &
properties allowing you to ride at an intermediate level, even though
your skill level is far below that. It turns out the bicycle was in
poor repair, had no great properties, and the "intermediate" levels
you were reported to be riding at were actually 2% grade max.
fireroads. Our road bike operatives were able to retrace your entire
favorite ride on 26x1.125 10-speed Walgoose "road racing" bicycles.
One of the operatives is missing a foot, and another is blind. Not
exactly "black diamond", at least not by my grandmothers definition.

Liberator, I'd like to extend an offer to you. Show up here on the
North Shore (NH preferably) and I'll take you to some excellent
trails. Once you've seen the goods, we can get you a new bike, full
armor, a coach and a motocross helmet. You can then ride the yellow
marked trails at all the surrounding forests & state parks (NH is full
of them). When I'm done with you, you'll be able to keep up with
Ridey (assuming Ridey is ossified, which a NH drinking outing can do
to us grown-ups from time to time). Hell, if you're on your best
behavior, and we're really having fun maybe we'll hit up MGH & you can
have the real Guru's check the circuits and perhaps update your
firmware a touch. What do you say?

On Feb 6, 2:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> Marty wrote:
>
> > RaL,

> > You are ONE lucky dude. Such personal attention from this obvious rocket
> > scientist.

> > Marty

> Isn't it great? I'm in touch with the Lakewood PD.

Why, I was just in court Monday. If you want to meet me at Lakewood PD
to talk about this, why don't you tell me when? Virginia, is it you
using Ride-A-Lots account?

> Since he has an outstanding arrest warrant, I don't need a restraining/stalking order.

For what? Ride-A-Lot, lets meet at Lakewood PD since you're trying to
effect some kind of "result" from me. Trying to humiliate me? You
can't do that, it's impossible.

> It's a little scary that I've been in the Colorado Mills Mall at the
> same time he's been there (even stared right at him as he was walking
> along talking to himself while drinking an Orange Julius).

Sounds like you've been stalking me. When do you want to meet at
Lakewood PD?

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Pookums, what's wrong? Are you upset with me? Oh wait, it might not be
Ride-A-Lot but actually Virginia Newbon using Ride-A-Lots account. So
then that means you don't want to meet down at Lakewood PD?

On Feb 6, 3:11 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am surprised that Liberator thinks the Strong/Chos satellites are
> controlling the weather, however. I thought it was known (to those of
> us in the know) that the Strong/Chos project has been sidelined by the
> Bavarians. My colleges at NASA have been using the off-the-record
> Black/White setup for metrological control for the last few lunar
> cycles. Strong is now again 100% operational, but is on a pink level
> project through reinitiating.

You're so lame, your attempt at a parody is embarrasses you.

> Liberator, on a separate note, we're disappointed with the performance
> of your previous bicycle. Our intelligence informed us that you were
> a completely unskilled rider with a bicycle that had parts &
> properties allowing you to ride at an intermediate level, even though
> your skill level is far below that. It turns out the bicycle was in
> poor repair, had no great properties, and the "intermediate" levels
> you were reported to be riding at were actually 2% grade max.
> fireroads. Our road bike operatives were able to retrace your entire
> favorite ride on 26x1.125 10-speed Walgoose "road racing" bicycles.
> One of the operatives is missing a foot, and another is blind. Not
> exactly "black diamond", at least not by my grandmothers definition.

Your parody is getting worse as it goes on, Pookums lover.

> Liberator, I'd like to extend an offer to you. Show up here on the
> North Shore (NH preferably) and I'll take you to some excellent
> trails. Once you've seen the goods, we can get you a new bike, full
> armor, a coach and a motocross helmet. You can then ride the yellow
> marked trails at all the surrounding forests & state parks (NH is full
> of them). When I'm done with you, you'll be able to keep up with
> Ridey (assuming Ridey is ossified, which a NH drinking outing can do
> to us grown-ups from time to time). Hell, if you're on your best
> behavior, and we're really having fun maybe we'll hit up MGH & you can
> have the real Guru's check the circuits and perhaps update your
> firmware a touch. What do you say?

Well, seeing how you're a wussy, and can't make a decent parody of me
and really wanted to, and you are in support of Pookums who is trying
to use witchcraft & fear to try to get some kind of effect from me,
perhaps change me, you really are a demented derelict in dire need of
a sense of life. Pookums is the lamest, wussy on the internet, and
it's an insult for him to call himself a MTB. For him to try to use a
warrant out for my arrest to scare me or to get me to shaddap, I
laugh, so enthusiastically. That you're trying to be a ally and
reinforcement for him, shows your quality of character is low as low
can go. Perhaps you have some photos online to show us your MTB
talents?

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:33:31 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> Marty wrote:
>> RaL,
>> You are ONE lucky dude. Such personal attention from this obvious
>> rocket scientist.
>> Marty

> Isn't it great? I'm in touch with the Lakewood PD. Since he has an
> outstanding arrest warrant, I don't need a restraining/stalking order.
> It's a little scary that I've been in the Colorado Mills Mall at the
> same time he's been there (even stared right at him as he was walking
> along talking to himself while drinking an Orange Julius).

lol

I just had a happy thought. Shoot the freak in the head with
http://www.anythingxtreme.com/Tippmann-X7-Basic-Paintball-Guns-P18569C1065.aspx
and some paint that isn't easy to wash off.... and just tell the cops to
look for some freak with a florescent green colored head :-D

He's prob another child molester, ala Travis.
--
Slack