Ride-A-Lot[pray for me Fred#1] I'm going to buy my bike

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ridey, (Mitchel Sprinksky), I'm going to buy my bike and will do Deer
Creek Canyon, or/and Mnt Falcon tomorrow.

Want to meet me and ride with me?

Oh you can't, you're not able to handle these fine, scenic, advanced
trails.

Too bad you never got the courage to goto Deer Creek Canyon, and just
be mature to hike-a-bike the parts you can't ride (1/3 of trail), to
see the unequalled scenery.

Out of all the trails you did Fred#1, none of what you saw comes close
to the scenery at the top of Deer Creek Canyon.

Guess you'll have to stay in your rut of non-progression, and forever
avoid Deer Creek Canyon...

Wussy!!

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Ridey, (Mitchel Sprinksky), I'm going to buy my bike and will do Deer
> Creek Canyon, or/and Mnt Falcon tomorrow.
>
> Want to meet me and ride with me?

LOL! Is today Friday or Funday?

Have fun on your wimpy frontrange trails. I'll be busy out in Peaceful
Valley. Look that one up, weezer.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> Ridey, (Mitchel Sprinksky), I'm going to buy my bike and will do Deer
>> Creek Canyon, or/and Mnt Falcon tomorrow.
>>
>> Want to meet me and ride with me?

> LOL! Is today Friday or Funday?
>
> Have fun on your wimpy frontrange trails. I'll be busy out in Peaceful
> Valley. Look that one up, weezer.

And just in case you can't seem to find it:

http://tinyurl.com/2ro4q3

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Ridey, (Mitchel Sprinksky), I'm going to buy my bike and will do Deer
> Creek Canyon, or/and Mnt Falcon tomorrow.
>
> Want to meet me and ride with me?
>
> Oh you can't, you're not able to handle these fine, scenic, advanced
> trails.
>
> Too bad you never got the courage to goto Deer Creek Canyon, and just
> be mature to hike-a-bike the parts you can't ride (1/3 of trail), to
> see the unequalled scenery.
>
> Out of all the trails you did Fred#1, none of what you saw comes close
> to the scenery at the top of Deer Creek Canyon.

My god there's some assholes in here