Ride-A-Lot still in Colorado, not in Oregon

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ride-A-Lot is lying, he's still in Colorado and not leaving town for
anything.

So perhaps the little puppet will be wise and post his pictures and
make a new video of Colorado trails, such as Mnt Falcon.

C'mon Ridey, stop the puppet games, I know you're too weak to say "No I
don't want to be your puppet", so just do it and don't say it Ridey.

C'mon Ridey, make your film escapades worth something. Film some trails
you cannot do and say "i'd like to work up to riding this trail" as
you hike-a-bike it and ride the sections you can...

C'mon Ridey, your videos for the most part are boring, your music is
tragically Ward Clever, you need my posts to help you... Virginia
Newbon your puppetmaster can't help you, her mind is sick, her thoughts
are irrational and not even her own, she's more lost than you Ridey,
don't be hooked & awed by her tinsel displays...

Obey your master!! (that's me, now go film Deer Creek Canyon "the
Wall").

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Obey your master!! (that's me, now go film Deer Creek Canyon "the
> Wall").

I have to agree, I'd like to see this...