Ride-A-Lot video in California

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by LIBERATOR, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    Again, he's riding on a dirt-road with two friends.

    Not one thing is in this video, that demands use of a mountain-bike.

    http://www.pchospital.net/aliso.mpg

    I have now declared, that due to the humor offered by Ride-A-Lot,
    picking on him is my favorite internet activity. Second to picking on
    martial-art Steve Gartin & Chas Clements, both of whom swear
    they've fought lethal fights, Chas Clements insists he's been shot
    numerous times by different individuals, at different times in his
    life, and he also swears he is feared by gang members in his
    neighborhood. But when Chas or Steve Gartin is challenged to spar at a
    school of their choice, they refuse, and if you show up they'll call
    the cops.

    Ride-A-Lot isn't that bad, but he's compareable to this counterfeit.

    Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    Tags:

  2. JD

    JD Guest

    LIBERATOR wrote:
    > Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    > videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

    JD

  3. MANOFTRUTH

    MANOFTRUTH Guest

    JD wrote:
    > LIBERATOR wrote:
    > > Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    > > videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    > So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    > favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?
    >
    > JD

    Don't you eat your boogers?

  4. JD

    JD Guest

    MANOFTRUTH wrote:
    > JD wrote:
    > > LIBERATOR wrote:
    > > > Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    > > > videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    > > So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    > > favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?
    > >
    > > JD

    > Don't you eat your boogers?

    Not since about third grade.

    JD

  5. JD wrote:
    > MANOFTRUTH wrote:
    > > JD wrote:
    > > >
    > > > So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    > > > favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?
    > > >
    > > > JD

    > > Don't you eat your boogers?

    > Not since about third grade.
    >
    > JD

    Ok, so then, move along, and bother someone else. Perhaps you can
    bother Ride-A-Lot.

  6. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    JD wrote:
    > LIBERATOR wrote:
    >> Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    >> videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    > So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    > favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?
    >
    > JD

    Lucky me, huh? I got my very own pooch. I can add it to the four I
    already own. Frankly, this dog is not worth my time or energy.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  7. GARTINsux

    GARTINsux Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > JD wrote:
    > > LIBERATOR wrote:
    > >> Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
    > >> videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

    > > So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
    > > favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?
    > >
    > > JD
    > >

    > Lucky me, huh? I got my very own pooch. I can add it to the four I
    > already own. Frankly, this dog is not worth my time or energy.

    So you spend time with those dogs, instead of trying to learn how to do
    rock gardens eh? You can't even do a 3 foot drop.