Ride Across The Country: Some Friends Need Places To Stay.

Bill Wheeler

Guest
Yes, I'm officially spamming you with a web link. Some friends of
mine are planning a ride across the country to raise money to find a
cure for Diabetes.

Check out their web site if you're interested in hosting your lawn or
pitching a tent for these guys. Just contact them through their web
site.

http://adventuresforthecure.com/webpages/map.html

Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

> Yes, I'm officially spamming you with a web link. Some friends of
> mine are planning a ride across the country to raise money to find a
> cure for Diabetes.
>
> Check out their web site if you're interested in hosting your lawn or
> pitching a tent for these guys. Just contact them through their web
> site.
>
> http://adventuresforthecure.com/webpages/map.html
>

> Bill
>

> The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
> a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
> and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
> Sir Isaac Newton

you're a regular, you should know better!!

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> Yes, I'm officially spamming you with a web link. Some friends of
> mine are planning a ride across the country to raise money to find a
> cure for Diabetes.
>
> Check out their web site if you're interested in hosting your lawn or
> pitching a tent for these guys. Just contact them through their web
> site.
>
> http://adventuresforthecure.com/webpages/map.html
>

> Bill
>

> The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
> a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
> and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
> Sir Isaac Newton

I don't get it. There's a big gap between Minnesota and MD. Hope
they're not planning on doing that non-stop....

Scott

>you're a regular, you should know better!!

Yeah, I know...it's a good cause and I'm hoping they make it.

'nough said must ride,

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> Yes, I'm officially spamming you with a web link. Some friends of
> mine are planning a ride across the country to raise money to find a
> cure for Diabetes.
>
> Check out their web site if you're interested in hosting your lawn or
> pitching a tent for these guys. Just contact them through their web
> site.
>
> http://adventuresforthecure.com/webpages/map.html
>

> Bill
>

> The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
> a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
> and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
> Sir Isaac Newton

Looks like they will come right through Gunnison but they aren't
stopping until Hartsel. I don't know anyone there, but I imagine there's
lots of BLM land around to sleep on.

Matt

Bill,
Thanks for posting our site on this discussion!! We are almost done
our entire route across the US. A total of 5,800 miles on fixed gear
bikes to raise money for ADA and Kupenda (http://kupenda.org). If you
check our map out and you know anywhere we could stay as we go across
please email me [email protected]. All we need a a yard to pitch our
tents :)
Thanks!!