Ride from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport into 18th. Arr

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Ken, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Can anyone recommend safest, and most scenic ride into Paris from the airport.

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
    buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
    around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports. Including 6 on C de G.

    See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

    Ken wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend safest, and most scenic ride into Paris from the airport.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Real nice site George.