Ride from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport into 18th. Arr

Ken

Guest
Can anyone recommend safest, and most scenic ride into Paris from the airport.

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports. Including 6 on C de G.

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

Ken wrote:
> Can anyone recommend safest, and most scenic ride into Paris from the airport.

Real nice site George.