RIDE le Tour guide

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by DeF, Jun 28, 2007.

  1. DeF

    DeF Guest

    Anyone got one of these yet? I've tried a couple
    of newsagents here in the west and they've not turned
    up yet. I was supposed to be out on the 25th.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: [email protected] finger.murdoch.edu.au
    To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

    Tags:

  2. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    No sign of it at my local as of yesterday.. melb.

  3. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Off down the shops later this arvo, I'll try to remember to file a report later.

  4. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    If it's a Ride publication then it will be late. Guaranteed.

  5. RobM

    RobM New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
  6. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have a touchy-feely thing to read though..

  7. cameron41

    cameron41 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2004
    Just picked up a copy in South Melb

  8. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    sweeeeet.

  9. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    +++ copies stacked up at my local....

  10. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    On Jun 29, 1:28 pm, gplama <[email protected]
    mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
    > RobM Wrote:
    >
    > > I'm not sure that there will be a release through newsagencies this year

    > >http://www.ridemedia.com.au/TDFG_Orderform.jpg

    > oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have
    > a touchy-feely thing to read though..

    I don't *generally* take a lappy into the crapper :)

  11. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Jun 29, 1:28 pm, gplama <[email protected]
    > mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
    >> RobM Wrote:
    >>
    >> > I'm not sure that there will be a release through newsagencies this
    >> > year

    >> >http://www.ridemedia.com.au/TDFG_Orderform.jpg

    >> oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have
    >> a touchy-feely thing to read though..

    > I don't *generally* take a lappy into the crapper :)

    Of course not. That's what the specifically installed dumb terminal is for.

  12. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:03:11 -0700, Bleve wrote:

    >> oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have a
    >> touchy-feely thing to read though..

    > I don't *generally* take a lappy into the crapper :)

    Did your wireless network get borken in the recent storms?

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

  13. RobWoozle

    RobWoozle Guest

    Picked one up in Canberra yesterday.

    Rob

  14. neon

    neon New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2003
    Is the tour guide part of the Ride subscription, i cant remember? :confused:

  15. DeF

    DeF Guest

    neon wrote:
    > Is the tour guide part of the Ride subscription, i cant remember?
    > :confused:

    No it isn't. Otherwise I wouldn't be so worried!

    DeF

    --
    To reply, you'll need to remove your finger.

  16. peterlip

    peterlip New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2005
    Saw 1 million copies at Borders in South Yarra today.
    Actually, closer to 20 copies, but there were heaps of copies, is what I'm trying to say.