Ride partner for perimeter of U.S. June2003

drumsticks

New Member
Mar 16, 2003
I am riding the perimeter of the U.S. June 14 2003 leaving from Boulder, Co. and heading north on the Great Divide Trail or the portion of the Transam that swings north from Boulder. It will be a 1 year trip going clockwise. Anyone interested?

I am very interested....in hearing how the trip goes. Good luck!

Frank

news:[email protected]...