Ride Partner Sydney

boffa

Oct 11, 2004
Im looking for a cycling partner on the weekends. I do both road and MTB. Im 38 and quite cycle fit and always keen to get out and about.

Have always been a roadie but have recently bought an MTB which Im loving. I know of local places like Manly Dam and have done the Oaks Trail in the Blue Mts.
If anyone is keen please leave a reply.

Cheers!!!!

Boff,

Had a MTB for years but recently bought a roadbike! Getter fitter and dropping the kg's ride by ride. I've done 3 or 4 Polaris MTB events and plan on doing the ride later in the year at Bundanoon (Nov??) choice of 50, 100 or 160km tracks non competetive apparently but still a challenge. Looking at improving my fitness so I can do as best as I can then.

Have done the Oaks a couple of times, they tell me there is a longer version starting at Wenty Falls or I s'pose I should do the Oaks UP and DOWN rather than train and down as previous, that would help with my bike fitness. After I've ridden a bit more I wouldn't mind getting together for a ride if it suited...

Thanks
JTB

I ride with Dulwich Hill bike club on Sundays. They leave from Mick Mazza's at 299 Marrickville rd, Marrickville on Sunday at 6.30am, riding to Waterfall and back.

When you are interested in doing a road bunch ride, just drop by.

i am around the riverstone area and looking for people that would like to start up a beginners group to keep fit to ride 5km to 50 km rides weekdays and weekends any takers.as well looking for aany people rideing in the spring cycle ride that are beginners.