Road Cycling · Public discussion

Ride Report: Lake Accotink or bust

Started by Luigi de Guzman · · Last activity · 2 posts · 334 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 July 2007
Last activity
21 July 2007
Original author
Luigi de Guzman
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
334
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Easy days after hard days are so much fun.

    http://ouij.livejournal.com/236156.html

    After this week's 105 km trip, I decided to take an easy spin. It was a
    beautiful day to be out on a bicycle. It's easy days like today that I
    remember when I'm limping on the way home.

    I'm probably going to take my brothers on an abbreviated version of this
    ride tomorrow, as well.

    --
    Luigi de Guzman
    http://ouij.livejournal.com

  2. Luigi de Guzman said:

    Easy days after hard days are so much fun.

    http://ouij.livejournal.com/236156.html

    After this week's 105 km trip, I decided to take an easy spin. It was a
    beautiful day to be out on a bicycle. It's easy days like today that I
    remember when I'm limping on the way home.

    I'm probably going to take my brothers on an abbreviated version of this
    ride tomorrow, as well.

    --
    Luigi de Guzmanhttp://ouij.livejournal.com

    Keep the reports coming. Fun to read.

    Joseph

    PS: I've taken to smiling and waving to the BPIOTD's. (Bike Path Is
    Over There Drivers)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.