Ride Report; Virtual Riders - Real Trails

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Russell Pinder, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Nice pics - so which one of the handsome devils is you Russ? ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nice pics - so which one of the handsome devils is you Russ? ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Thanks, it's amazing what you can do with photoshop :) I'm afraid I'm behind the camera though.

    I'll see if I can find a pic of me - or Tony Raven might come up with one.

    Russ

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:50:57 -0000, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.raven-family.com/Images/Christmas%202000/Millenium%20Cycle.htm

    It's a while since I was that way - last time I went to Edale I ended up with dysentery! That was
    before they got mains water. A bloke I knew, Geoff, went off up the Pennine Way and ended up
    spreading[1] the "Curse of Gypsy Ted" (the Castleton YH warden, unjustly blamed for the outbreak)
    all the way :-/

    [1] In the epidemic sense. I hope.

    Guy
    ===