Ride Report; Virtual Riders - Real Trails

Nice pics - so which one of the handsome devils is you Russ? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Nice pics - so which one of the handsome devils is you Russ? ;-)
>
> Cheers, helen s

Thanks, it's amazing what you can do with photoshop :) I'm afraid I'm behind the camera though.

I'll see if I can find a pic of me - or Tony Raven might come up with one.

Russ

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:50:57 -0000, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.raven-family.com/Images/Christmas%202000/Millenium%20Cycle.htm

It's a while since I was that way - last time I went to Edale I ended up with dysentery! That was
before they got mains water. A bloke I knew, Geoff, went off up the Pennine Way and ended up
spreading[1] the "Curse of Gypsy Ted" (the Castleton YH warden, unjustly blamed for the outbreak)
all the way :-/

[1] In the epidemic sense. I hope.

Guy
===