Ride TdeF for the BBC.

In article <[email protected]>, elyob
[email protected] says...
<snip>
> It's not as "easy" as just doing 117 miles, there's only 7 hours to do it in
> which is an average of 16.72 mph - quite a fast pace for a long ride.

Are there any proper hills between Greenwich and Canterbury?

"elyob" wrote:
> It's not as "easy" as just doing 117 miles, there's only 7 hours to do it in
> which is an average of 16.72 mph - quite a fast pace for a long ride.

You got me worried there! I'm signed up for this and have just re-
checked that the limit is 20kph (12.5mph).

See <http://www.everydaycycling.com/news.aspx?fid=613>.

It's 120 miles btw but apparently there aren't any significant hills.

Cheers,
MikeF