Ride

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by White_Knight, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. White_Knight

    White_Knight New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2003
    hi i am new to here i like riding just for fun hope i be here for a long time

    PEACE

    Tags:

  2. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    White_Knight wrote:
    > hi i am new to here i like riding just for fun hope i be here for a long time

    I suggest you wear a helmet then, if you don't already.

    &roo

  3. Ritch

    Ritch Guest

    Andrew Swan <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > White_Knight wrote:
    > > hi i am new to here i like riding just for fun hope i be here for a long time
    >
    > I suggest you wear a helmet then, if you don't already.
    >
    > &roo

    I'll second that... not necessarily to protect you when you fall off, but for use in newsgroup
    threads. A fireproof suit is also helpful.

    Ritch