Rider Insurance question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfra1

Nov 24, 2003
I'm loving my new Trek and continually increasing my total weekly mileage, however I'm wondering what sort of personal/injury insurance options a bike rider has.

Currenlty I only have ambulance cover and I would like to know what my learned cycling forum friends would recommend.

Originally posted by bfra1
I'm loving my new Trek and continually increasing my total weekly mileage, however I'm wondering what sort of personal/injury insurance options a bike rider has.

Currenlty I only have ambulance cover and I would like to know what my learned cycling forum friends would recommend.

What state are you in?

I know Bicycle Victoria cover this sort of thing exactly (have had to call on their services more than once), and I imagine (most) other states would have a similar organization??

I'm in Vic, so I'll definately check out Bicycle Vic to see what they have.

well if your a downhiller, check out some life insurance :)

just kidding, i respect you guys, i went down about 100 steps today on a track to get to some
singletrack on my hartail it was really difficult :/

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:51:09 GMT, bfra1 <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm loving my new Trek and continually increasing my total weekly mileage, however I'm wondering
>what sort of personal/injury insurance options a bike rider has.
>
>Currenlty I only have ambulance cover and I would like to know what my learned cycling forum
>friends would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.