rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Rider Weight?

Started by UNIquelyCanadian · · Last activity · 42 posts · 902 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 January 2006
Last activity
20 January 2006
Original author
UNIquelyCanadian
Posts
42
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
902
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 42
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm skinny, but I'm working on it. 🙂 I'm about 6' tall and about 68kg
    (150lbs). It's funny how 6' used to be tall. It's average now.

    Andrew

    --
    andrew_carter

    ...well that's what i think anyway.
    *'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
    'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
    '\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
    (http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)* (coming soon...)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew_carter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1052
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  2. im 5'5 and 190-200lbs and i ride trials. its a bit harder but with the
    right tire pressure and technique anything is possible.

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  3. I'm 5'10" at about 130 pounds.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    www.seattlebikesupply.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  4. 6' 1"--184lbs. in winter (mostly freestyle riding)

    in summer I get down to around 175lbs. I ride lots of Coker and a
    little Muni.

    --
    unidaddy

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cx3jh)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unidaddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  5. Oh, and I ride trials, muni, street and freestyle, in that order.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    www.seattlebikesupply.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  6. 5'11", 158lbs. (as of this morning) I ride muni & trials at least one
    hour every day. The trails I ride keep my heartbeat around 140-150!
    Trying to get in decent shape for Moab.🙂

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Terry
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  7. Around 5'9", about 125 pounds I guess?

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
    officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
    webspace.

    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  8. Street Freestyle. i'm 6'3.5" and weigh 175lbs

    --
    hagbag14

    swear? fish? what the $#%@?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  9. 6'1'' 170lb too

    --
    tomsey

    damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  10. 5'2" and 100lb

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen said:

    wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  11. Zzagg said:

    I know of a french young man: Thomas, who is about 1.9 meters tall
    (oups... let's say 6 feet and 6.5 inches) and is amazingly skilled for
    trials:
    he's been riding for about 2 years and cleared as many trial lines as
    Yoggi during the last French Uni Cup (Gasp!:eek: )
    He's also a very light rider, I'd say between 65 and 70 kgs (130-140
    lbs I guess)

    no way.
    I am 6'5" and couldn't go under 200 pounds for a million dollars.

    --
    ChangingLINKS.com

    Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
    Drew Brown
    'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  12. 77.6kg 162cm.🙄

    --
    Uniwitold

    Veni !Vidi !Mount ! ' Public does not perceive it reacts'. Greg
    Harper.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uniwitold's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2181
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  13. 6' and 235 pounds... I suppose I should get an application for F.O.G.
    eh? 😄

    I'm hoping to lose a few or 30 pounds so I can add some skills beyond
    dropping off curbs.

    --
    Racenut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  14. Looks like us F.O.G.s are still holding the lead

    --
    Daytripper63
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  15. 5' 10-11" it varies on the day... 155-160 depending on the day
    i ride... trials street freestyle... mainly freestyle

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  16. im like 4'10 and like 98lbs

    --
    0nly0newheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0nly0newheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11075
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  17. 5'11" 165lbs riding a 24"...

    I wonder how many of the "big guys" ride 20"ers

    --
    Victory
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  18. 140 lb (maybe up to 145 with lots of clothes on), 5'9 to 5'10

    --
    w.lu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    w.lu's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11189
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  19. Victory said:

    5'11" 165lbs riding a 24"...

    I wonder how many of the "big guys" ride 20"ers

    i ride a 20 for trials, and am planning on buying a 20 for freeestyle.
    other than that 24 for muni, coker for distance.

    --
    markf

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

  20. I am 6' about 200lbs. and I ride a 20 because that's the only one I
    have. It fits very comfotably though

    --
    garth5689
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    garth5689's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11504
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46188

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.