Rides Around Bandon OR?

Mike Demicco

Guest
I'm going up to Bandon Oregon in a week and want to do some riding in the area. I'm interested in
some loop or even out and back rides. I imagine I'll be cycling along Hwy. 101, but am interested in
back roads. Anyone know this area and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

"Mike DeMicco" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm going up to Bandon Oregon in a week and want to do some riding in the area. I'm interested in
> some loop or even out and back rides. I imagine I'll be cycling along Hwy. 101, but am interested
> in back roads. Anyone know this area and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

Our Club has done a tour in Oregon in which one leg was from Bandon to Powers going through Myrtle
Pt.via Hwy 42 and Power Highway. They were reasonably good roads with low traffic and pretty country
side. That would an out-and-back rather than a loop.