Rides Around Bandon OR?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Mike Demicco, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Mike Demicco

    Mike Demicco Guest

    I'm going up to Bandon Oregon in a week and want to do some riding in the area. I'm interested in
    some loop or even out and back rides. I imagine I'll be cycling along Hwy. 101, but am interested in
    back roads. Anyone know this area and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

    Tags:

  2. David Storm

    David Storm Guest

    "Mike DeMicco" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm going up to Bandon Oregon in a week and want to do some riding in the area. I'm interested in
    > some loop or even out and back rides. I imagine I'll be cycling along Hwy. 101, but am interested
    > in back roads. Anyone know this area and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

    Our Club has done a tour in Oregon in which one leg was from Bandon to Powers going through Myrtle
    Pt.via Hwy 42 and Power Highway. They were reasonably good roads with low traffic and pretty country
    side. That would an out-and-back rather than a loop.