Rides around Bussleton, WA

DeF

Guest
The DeF clan are off to Busso for a bit
of a break and I'm taking the bike. Anyone
know some good rides around there? I'm
keen on doing some hills as I have put my
name down for a couple of races with the
SA vets next month and need some climbing
in my legs.

DeF
--
e-mail: [email protected]
To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

DeF wrote:
> The DeF clan are off to Busso for a bit
> of a break and I'm taking the bike. Anyone
> know some good rides around there? I'm
> keen on doing some hills as I have put my
> name down for a couple of races with the
> SA vets next month and need some climbing
> in my legs.
>
> DeF

So just pop down to Margaret River for some coffee or vino, the road
direct is a little hilly, a lot sunny. The way back must be via Caves
Rd, fly down to Dunsborough and back to Busselton.
If you want a family ride there is a disjointed (read: mystery tour)
cyclepath along the Busselton coast towards Dunsborough. There are other
family tours, the caves at Yallingup, the various food craft factories
(chocolate, cheese, ice cream, plonk) and isn't the airshow on at the
local airport early next month?
If you're really adventurous there are rides off Caves Rd to the various
communities and beach restaurants, down to Nannup or Augusta.
Enjoy!

DeF wrote:
> The DeF clan are off to Busso for a bit
> of a break and I'm taking the bike. Anyone
> know some good rides around there? I'm
> keen on doing some hills as I have put my
> name down for a couple of races with the
> SA vets next month and need some climbing
> in my legs.
>
> DeF

Busselton isn't really renowned for hills but if you go down to Eagle
Bay there's a nice one. Go for a ride out to the Cape Naturalist light
house. Otherwise you might have to go inland some distance to find hills.

Marty