Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Rides aroung Gold Coast

Started by rukh · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,702 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
18 May 2004
Last activity
19 May 2004
Original author
rukh
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,702
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Everyone,

    I am a new comer to triathlons and have been transferred from Sydney for six weeks. Just looking for any groups that may do rides, I am staying in Helensvale, thatthey wouldn't mind an extra rider. I am pretty average on the bike so don't want anything too quick.

    Thanks for your help.

    Craig

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by rukh
    Hi Everyone,

    I am a new comer to triathlons and have been transferred from Sydney for six weeks. Just looking for any groups that may do rides, I am staying in Helensvale, thatthey wouldn't mind an extra rider. I am pretty average on the bike so don't want anything too quick.

    Thanks for your help.

    Craig

    Current issue of RIDE has all the information you require on bunch riding on the Gold Coast.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.