rides in Daytona area 3/17-3/21??

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by 98gtw, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. 98gtw

    98gtw Guest

    I'm visiting family next week in Daytona and decided to bring my bike.

    Wondering if there are any club rides or other organized rides I might hook up with during the week.

    If not, I'll find somewhere to wander, but it would nice to connect with others.

    Thanks,

    --
    Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

    Tags:

  2. Wolverbob

    Wolverbob Guest

  3. 98gtw

    98gtw Guest

    [email protected] (Wolverbob) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > As far as clubs, try..
    >
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~dthigdon/daytonabikeclub/
    >
    > They have a link section that includes ride suggestions. I highly suggest the Ormond Loop which
    > for the most part is very scenic and quiet. They have a map link at...
    >
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~dthigdon/daytonabikeclub/rides/tourdeloop.ht ml
    >
    > Bob Krzewinski

    Bob, Thanks for the tip. I rode with the club on their regular Wednesday morning loop last week.

    Everyone was very friendly and helpful and tolerant of my inexperience with a DF paceline.

    I'd highly recommend joining them to anyone looking for a fine group to ride with.

    --
    Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer