rides in Daytona area 3/17-3/21??

98gtw

Guest
I'm visiting family next week in Daytona and decided to bring my bike.

Wondering if there are any club rides or other organized rides I might hook up with during the week.

If not, I'll find somewhere to wander, but it would nice to connect with others.

Thanks,

--
Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

[email protected] (Wolverbob) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> As far as clubs, try..
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~dthigdon/daytonabikeclub/
>
> They have a link section that includes ride suggestions. I highly suggest the Ormond Loop which
> for the most part is very scenic and quiet. They have a map link at...
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~dthigdon/daytonabikeclub/rides/tourdeloop.ht ml
>
> Bob Krzewinski

Bob, Thanks for the tip. I rode with the club on their regular Wednesday morning loop last week.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful and tolerant of my inexperience with a DF paceline.

I'd highly recommend joining them to anyone looking for a fine group to ride with.

--
Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer