Riding bag

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
Do you have a riding bag? I have but I only use it when I ride long distances. For a spin inside our village, I don't usually bring it and sometimes even riding outside, I'm quite comfortable without it for short distances.

What is the content of your riding bag? I wouldn't reveal mine but I would mention what I saw inside my friend's riding bag. It is a small backpack. There was the face towel, panty and napkin, small bottle of cologne, small powder, candies, comb, lipstick and tweezers. When I asked why the lipstick? She said that one time there was this group of students who interviewed her for a class project. What about if the next encounter is a tv crew?

If I ever need to carry anything I have a nice little slim backpack that I carry, but any more than that I think that I might start to feel a little uncomfortable or at least have some difficulty riding, so that is never fun. I am pretty good at travelling light though, and that is a big help. I do manage to get by without the cologne and candles @Corzhens so that frees up a little space.

I prefer backpacks when riding, but to tell you the truth I have never tried those trendy hipster messenger bags, maybe I should. But backpacks are comfy and quite secure on your shoulders.