riding bikes ROCKS

hippy wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >
> > What's the runner babbling about? I hear he thinks he's a cyclist.
> >

> Blah, blah, blah.. you're delerious from your 50k. :p

<snip>

BTW the massage therapist agrees - I've found my distance!

Tamyka Bell said:
hippy wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >
> > What's the runner babbling about? I hear he thinks he's a cyclist.
> >

> Blah, blah, blah.. you're delerious from your 50k. :p

<snip>

BTW the massage therapist agrees - I've found my distance!

"your" distance? Does that mean best or "do not exceed"?

>Bleve
> > hippy
> > I can still ride, I just need some cheesy music and a gym wench telling
> > me to "stand up, imagine yourself riding up a hill.."
>
> mmm, gym wench ....

A very MMM gym wench.. ;)

> > hippy
> > "You've changed.."
>
> Not your socks though

How did you know?!
Oh wait, you just assumed, didn't you? :p

hippy

warrwych said:
Ironed shirt????????????????????????IRONED SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? you're already dead man!
fingers in ears - fat boy??? - I cant hear you I cant hear you. And racing next week is........ :p :p

Don't remind me.. I had to get ironing tips off my flatmate/landlord!! :S

As time goes by I get more and more lax with my 'office attire'.. a couple more weeks and I'll be in shorts and t-shirt with thongs.

Friday: http://www.fatboyslim.net WOOHOO!! :D

Where 'are' you racing next week?

hippy

Tamyka Bell said:
BTW the massage therapist agrees - I've found my distance!

Well, now that you've found it, you have to bin it and focus on that century!

hippy
"My distance = 2 x (Couch -> Fridge)"