riding bikes ROCKS

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bleve, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    hippy wrote:

    > Tamyka Bell Wrote:
    > >
    > > What's the runner babbling about? I hear he thinks he's a cyclist.
    > >

    > Blah, blah, blah.. you're delerious from your 50k. :p

    <snip>

    BTW the massage therapist agrees - I've found my distance!

  2. Resound

    Resound New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2004
    "your" distance? Does that mean best or "do not exceed"?

  3. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    >Bleve
    > > hippy
    > > I can still ride, I just need some cheesy music and a gym wench telling
    > > me to "stand up, imagine yourself riding up a hill.."
    >
    > mmm, gym wench ....

    A very MMM gym wench.. ;)

    > > hippy
    > > "You've changed.."
    >
    > Not your socks though

    How did you know?!
    Oh wait, you just assumed, didn't you? :p

    hippy

  4. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Don't remind me.. I had to get ironing tips off my flatmate/landlord!! :S

    As time goes by I get more and more lax with my 'office attire'.. a couple more weeks and I'll be in shorts and t-shirt with thongs.

    Friday: http://www.fatboyslim.net WOOHOO!! :D

    Where 'are' you racing next week?

    hippy

  5. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Well, now that you've found it, you have to bin it and focus on that century!

    hippy
    "My distance = 2 x (Couch -> Fridge)"