Riding in Hampton, Virginia

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Ba Peterson, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Ba Peterson

    Ba Peterson Guest

    Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of Virginia.
    I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News Park,etc., and
    riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.

    Any interest please email me at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Burr

    Burr Guest

    Afternoon, I use to live in the area and they had the best group I ever rude with. I can't
    remember the name at this time but I'm sure some one will add it soon. They rude three days a week
    plus always did something on the weekend. Check a local bike shop and they will give you their
    contact number.

    You will love the group.

    Burr Patterson, Jr.

    BA Peterson wrote:
    > Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of Virginia.
    > I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News Park,etc.,
    > and riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.
    >
    > Any interest please email me at [email protected]

  3. Daniel Payne

    Daniel Payne Guest

    On 29-Mar-2003, Burr <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Afternoon, I use to live in the area and they had the best group I ever rude with. I can't
    > remember the name at this time but I'm sure some one will add it soon. They rude three days a week
    > plus always did something on the weekend. Check a local bike shop and they will give you their
    > contact number.
    >
    > You will love the group.
    >
    > Burr Patterson, Jr.
    >
    > BA Peterson wrote:
    > > Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of
    > > Virginia. I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News
    > > Park,etc., and riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.

    I 've ridden with some rude dudes myself, but i try to over look that.

    Daniel

  4. Burr

    Burr Guest

    S--t, I can't smell none at all. I need to check my post.

    They were a great group!

    Burr