Riding in Hampton, Virginia

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Ba Peterson, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ba Peterson

Ba Peterson Guest

Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of Virginia.
    I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News Park,etc., and
    riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.

Any interest please email me at [email protected]

Tags:

2. Burr

Burr Guest

Afternoon, I use to live in the area and they had the best group I ever rude with. I can't
    remember the name at this time but I'm sure some one will add it soon. They rude three days a week
    plus always did something on the weekend. Check a local bike shop and they will give you their
    contact number.

You will love the group.

Burr Patterson, Jr.

BA Peterson wrote:
    > Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of Virginia.
    > I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News Park,etc.,
    > and riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.
    >
    > Any interest please email me at [email protected]

3. Daniel Payne

Daniel Payne Guest

On 29-Mar-2003, Burr <[email protected]> wrote:

> Afternoon, I use to live in the area and they had the best group I ever rude with. I can't
    > remember the name at this time but I'm sure some one will add it soon. They rude three days a week
    > plus always did something on the weekend. Check a local bike shop and they will give you their
    > contact number.
    >
    > You will love the group.
    >
    > Burr Patterson, Jr.
    >
    > BA Peterson wrote:
    > > Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of
    > > Virginia. I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News
    > > Park,etc., and riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.

I 've ridden with some rude dudes myself, but i try to over look that.

Daniel

4. Burr

Burr Guest

S--t, I can't smell none at all. I need to check my post.

They were a great group!

Burr

Daniel Payne wrote:

> On 29-Mar-2003, Burr <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Afternoon, I use to live in the area and they had the best group I ever rude with. I can't
    >>remember the name at this time but I'm sure some one will add it soon. They rude three days a week
    >>plus always did something on the weekend. Check a local bike shop and they will give you their
    >>contact number.
    >>
    >> You will love the group.
    >>
    >>Burr Patterson, Jr.
    >>
    >>BA Peterson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Looking for any women who want to road ride in Hampton/Newport News/York County area of Virginia.
    >>>I'm 40+, a slow rider, out to enjoy nature at Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News Park,etc.,
    >>>and riding there on our delightfully narrow, car-infested roads.
    >>>
    >
    > I 've ridden with some rude dudes myself, but i try to over look that.
    >
    > Daniel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.