Riding In The Freway Ebike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gallin Smith, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Gallin Smith

Gallin Smith New Member

[SIZE=12pt]I saw some people are talking about the problems of Freway ebike in the subreddit, like those broken headlights and how many miles it can rang. Here I will share you my own experiences with the people who want to know about the bike, as one owner of Freway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I’m the supporter in the kickstarter.com for Freway, it takes me about 599$ to back the bike. And I have received my ebike one month ago. Honestly, it is worth the price, even the price in additional for tariff. (my headlight is also broken). After the installation, the whole bike stood right before me, the black body looked very durable and fashion, the color is bright. Having seen the working principle the official give us for times, I give it a ride to acknowledge how does it works. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]That evening, I did the riding with my cousin, I was in Freway, he was in his bike. And when we were riding on the road, I could heard the buzz of the motor, with its so-called pedal assist system, the higher level will drive the motor to noisy. So, it’s powerful. When come to the steep ramp, indeed, its power system saved much strength, at least easier than my cousin, with the condition that you cycle the bike fast enough, then press the assist button, one ,two ,three, you will feel the speed lifting clearly, the faster you ride, the more effective you can experience.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Good performance is important for the bike choosing, as well as the wonderful appearance, the bike is 19.7’, and Shimano derailleur, the configuration maybe not the highest in the sector, but I think it deserves the price.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt] B)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Tags:

2. Tony Scott

Tony Scott New Member

the hybrid bike can do great help to our commuting life, so many users have the strict requirement for the bike battery capacity.