Riding in Turkey

Paul Ayck

Guest
At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here and
got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info welcomed.

"Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
> Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here
> and got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info
> welcomed.

Yeah, let's give Turkey billions of dollars after bailing them out of their economic woes of 2001 so
they can chant anti US slogans in the street. **** on those kin to the french.

JD

"Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
> Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here
> and got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info
> welcomed.

My buddy Rustem is a roadie, but he might be able to help you out...

http://www.quadcycles.com/turkey/index.htm

Chris Thurrott wrote:
> "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
>>Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here
>>and got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info
>>welcomed.
>

> My buddy Rustem is a roadie, but he might be able to help you out...
>
> http://www.quadcycles.com/turkey/index.htm

Dude, Rustem is the MAN. Did you go to the bbq at his house last fall? I was the kid who rode there
on a yellow fisher.....

Jon Bond

JD wrote:
> "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
>>Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here
>>and got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info
>>welcomed.
>

> Yeah, let's give Turkey billions of dollars after bailing them out of their economic woes of 2001
> so they can chant anti US slogans in the street. **** on those kin to the french.
>
> JD

Ditto that,

When handing out foreign aid, Stipulation 209-A requires that they hate us in return. So far we
haven't been let down.

-T

Tristan wrote:

>> Yeah, let's give Turkey billions of dollars after bailing them out of their economic woes of 2001
>> so they can chant anti US slogans in the street. **** on those kin to the french.
>>

> Ditto that,
>
> When handing out foreign aid, Stipulation 209-A requires that they hate us in return. So far we
> haven't been let down.

Give a country some cash and cure all previous transgressions and absolve current foreign policy?

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid...

bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tristan wrote:
>
> >> Yeah, let's give Turkey billions of dollars after bailing them out of their economic woes of
> >> 2001 so they can chant anti US slogans in the street. **** on those kin to the french.
> >>

> > Ditto that,
> >
> > When handing out foreign aid, Stipulation 209-A requires that they hate us in return. So far we
> > haven't been let down.
>
> Give a country some cash and cure all previous transgressions and absolve current foreign policy?
>
> Doesn't work like that I'm afraid...

It's like a fair weather friend, give them money and when the money runs out, they **** down your
back and tell you it's raining before they flip you off on the way out the door. tuck furkey

JD

Chris Thurrott wrote:
> Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Chris Thurrott wrote:
>>
>>>"Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:<[email protected]>...

>>>My buddy Rustem is a roadie, but he might be able to help you out...
>>>
>>>http://www.quadcycles.com/turkey/index.htm
>>
>>Dude, Rustem is the MAN. Did you go to the bbq at his house last fall? I was the kid who rode
>>there on a yellow fisher.....
>>
>>Jon Bond
>

> I couldn't make it to the BBQ, heard it was a blast.

I couldn't stay long, but I was kinda disappointed.. I was the only one who biked over ;)

> Jon - you and I rode together in the Fells last fall for Tufts homecoming. I had the silver Fisher
> with the deady bears on the top tube.

Ah, there we go, connecting the face (and bike) with the name. Sweet.

> I'm looking forward to a full slate of Rage rides once the snow melts...
>
> Take it easy,
>
> Chris

you too. If you're ever up for a ride, lemme know! They want me road racing, but the mountain bike
is itchin' for some action.

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Chris Thurrott wrote:
> > "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>At the same time as 1/2 the US military will be passing overhead I will be pointing my Weapon Of
> >>Mass Destruction down the mountainsides around Side, Antalya Province. Has anyone been near here
> >>and got any info. Maps of Turkey are more secret than the Iraqi weapons stores, so any info
> >>welcomed.
> >

> > My buddy Rustem is a roadie, but he might be able to help you out...
> >
> > http://www.quadcycles.com/turkey/index.htm
>
> Dude, Rustem is the MAN. Did you go to the bbq at his house last fall? I was the kid who rode
> there on a yellow fisher.....
>
> Jon Bond

I couldn't make it to the BBQ, heard it was a blast.

Jon - you and I rode together in the Fells last fall for Tufts homecoming. I had the silver Fisher
with the deady bears on the top tube.

I'm looking forward to a full slate of Rage rides once the snow melts...

Take it easy,

Chris

I think that Martin can help you. He is a hardcore MTB rider and very nice person.
http://www.martin-tuerkay.de/index1.html

Best regards

Lars / Denmark

news:[email protected]...