Riding the back roads !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
The temp was 42 degrees so I went and did a little climbing and descending out around The Old Town Center. Most of the back roads are in really good shape, but I did take a road I haven't been on before and it had a super shitty section. I'm trying to get out as much as I can before Thanksgiving, because once Turkey day comes business explodes. I'll start spending 7 days a week and 80-90 hours up until 4 days before Christmas. Lets hope the temp plays nice so I don't have to dust off the trainer.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is my idea of back roads. I can do a 90 km ride and be disappointed because I saw one car!
1.jpg

Nice ride, Zipp! I enjoy seeing those old New England salt box houses. Classic.

Cheetah, that is definitely a back road! SRM...Quark or Power2max meter on that Boardman?

Last edited:
That's an old wired SRM that was converted to wireless by SRM in New Zealand.

Kinda looked like an SRM, but hard to tell from the pic. I need a Campy SRM for the Wilier, but $$$$. I'll have to Google and see if users can replace the batteries now.

Exploring this beautiful region on bike was harder than I expected and fun in ways I couldn’t have imagined. It challenged me and enlightened me. And while I don’t have thighs of steel, I have memories that will last a lifetime.

Reactions: zipp2001