Riding the Pyrenees

eortiz

Nov 12, 2003
Bonjour! I am planning a trip to the Pyrenees and hoping to climb Col de Aspin, Tourmalet, and Luz Ardiden in one ride. Is there a bike shop around the area close to Arreau, France that I can have my bike shipped. I can also have it shipped in Lleida, Spain where I will be staying before heading to France. I'm looking forward to meeting other cyclists as I did when I went to Italy. Thanks! Edgar

not sure on bike shops and dont remember seeing any when I was there, but why not travel with it?

I'll be travelling with the family and we're also going to be doing some family time. I want to travel light as much as possible and only have my bike for possibly a week during our trip. So I'd like to maybe ship it to a bike shop, pick it up when I am there, then have the bike shop package it and ship it back when I'm done. One other option is have it shipped to the hotel I am staying at.

So how was your ride when you were there? What route did you do? Any tips, recommendations, suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!