Riding The White Line

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Would you do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzhlDnTv0pc

err - no. :huh:

I don't think my skills are up to that level in the mountain bike scene. I prefer my paths to be at least 12 inches wide! :D

Nice view mind you! :rolleyes:

Oh man! How high is that, a couple thousand kilometers? Heck no I would not be riding my bike up there, not even for a million dollars lol! If you made one mistake up there, you are gone... x_x

That's the most frightening thing I have ever seen in my entire life and I don't think I would dare to attempt something like that especially known a bike. I'd probably just fall simply because I'd be nervous as hell the entire time. I'd definitely end up hurting myself greatly if I tried this.

I'm going to have nightmares about that. Immsick to my stomach after just looking at it, so I doubt I would do it if given The opportunity.

I'm going to have nightmares about that. Immsick to my stomach after just looking at it, so I doubt I would do it if given The opportunity.

Wow. You got some massive B*lls to to be doing that. I like the adrenaline as well to be doing those kids of things, and to have it filmed. But damn, that looks intense.

Would I do it? Maybe if I walk to trial first to see the conditions. I wouldn't ride it on the first time. No way.

Reading the title I thought we were talking about the white line on the road and the dangers they possess. But I don't see any lines here.

That is seriously intense. I don't know if I can do that. I bad move and you're a goner.

If I wanted to die, then I might consider doing this. otherwise, I wouldn't even consider trying to walk that little white line, even if you wanted to pay me for my trouble. I'm almost positive you'd see me tumbling off the side of that slope after a few minutes, and I'm pretty sure that I won't be returning from that kind of fall in one piece!

Heck no! I hate heights and I don't think I would mountain bike at that speed even if I was on the flat ground. How did you find this video? Was it a friend or someone you know? Just wondering because this person is crazy.