Riding with a BMXer

Trekhead

Sep 10, 2005
Hey. Do any of you ride with guys that ride BMX? A friend of mine started riding again and I've long since been out of riding a 20". I was wondering if I should try to ride with him or if it would just be annoying...:confused:

Trekhead said:
Hey. Do any of you ride with guys that ride BMX? A friend of mine started riding again and I've long since been out of riding a 20". I was wondering if I should try to ride with him or if it would just be annoying...:confused:
You never know until you try. I left the BMX phase of my life when I was 12 but that is just me. Cycling is about you and no one else. if you ride well with someone then stick with them, if not then move on, the riding that is, not your friendship.

Trekhead said:
i quitted bmx 2 years ago and been ridin mtb ever since the only people i ride with are bmxers and none of them ever seem to be botherd about it.:)

Are you talking about riding with him on a BMX track? Sure, riding BMX is great training, and a lot of fun too. If you are asking about letting him ride in the mountains with you while he's on his BMX - forget it, that's a total waste of time.

WINGNUTT said:
Are you talking about riding with him on a BMX track? Sure, riding BMX is great training, and a lot of fun too. If you are asking about letting him ride in the mountains with you while he's on his BMX - forget it, that's a total waste of time.
yeh i only ride wit them at the park or dirt jumps not the trails