Right Leg Pain

Mantis421

Oct 20, 2005
Hello all,

I am new to this sport and am beginning to love it. I have a road bike and have been riding 15 or so miles every other day for the past month. I am experiancing a pain in my right leg (feels like a groin area - tendon). It does not really effect my riding or walking, but I feel it when I sit a certain way. I do strech before and after each ride and have gotten with other riders to ensure I am riding the correct seat levels etc... SEEMS to be getting better, but still there. Balance issue? any help would be great!
Great sport you all have here!
Thanks

Mantis, have you found out anything about this? I have the same problem, except in my case it is my left leg. I also get a lot of twitching on my left leg, right above the knee, the day after a long ride. Sometimes I feel as if my left leg does not get enough blood, like there is a circulation problem. So much so I am about to make an appointment to see my doctor about it.

Naw, Have not heard anything back here. Puzzled all around I suppose... I am left handed thus being right leg dominate, perhaps I am (unknowingly) putting more pressure on my right leg considering it would be natural to do so. I would assume that you are Right handed, thus being left leg dominate... maybe balance - too much pressure on one leg.... not sure

Yes I am right-handed. I think I'll call my doc and ask about this. I'd appreciate it if you let us know anything you find or figure out.