Right Leg -Rotting Down

OldMaidButOK

Guest
My right leg seems to be deteriorating somewhat. I'm 50 and normal weight. A
Celiac (don't eat wheat) I am borderline diabetic with an 87 reading. Mainly I
feel good and am normal in most health respects. But, in the past year my right
hip acts touchy, like it is "going to go out". Also, my right knee is now
acting kooky, like it may flip out. Also, my shin on my right leg has a sore
(where I banged in on the car door). It is taking forever for that wound to
heal properly. All this leads me to believe that something strange (and none
too good) is taking place with my leg and its internal anatomy. Could be bad
circulation? Or some known condition associated with (full blown) diabetics? I
wonder what is up with me? Thanks anyone for ideas.

"OldMaidButOK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My right leg seems to be deteriorating somewhat. I'm 50 and normal weight.

> Celiac (don't eat wheat) I am borderline diabetic with an 87 reading.

Mainly I
> feel good and am normal in most health respects. But, in the past year my

right
> hip acts touchy, like it is "going to go out". Also, my right knee is now
> acting kooky, like it may flip out. Also, my shin on my right leg has a

sore
> (where I banged in on the car door). It is taking forever for that wound

> heal properly. All this leads me to believe that something strange (and

none
> too good) is taking place with my leg and its internal anatomy. Could be

bad
> circulation? Or some known condition associated with (full blown)

diabetics? I
> wonder what is up with me? Thanks anyone for ideas.

You need to control your blood sugar. Your blood lipids likely
have been out of whack for years. So yes it could be a circulatory problem
or it could be neuropathy. The latter can be slowed or even
reversed by taking lipoic acid, vitamin E, and taurine.
How is your bone density? Celiac victims tend to get
osteoporosis early. Are you a T1 or a T2 diabetic?

You need exercise perhaps in a pool.

How long have you known that you are a celiac sufferer?
Most learn they have the condition decades late.

It occurs to me that you may also be developing arthritis.

How long were you breast fed?

OldMaidButOK wrote:

> My right leg seems to be deteriorating somewhat. I'm 50 and normal

weight.

Trying to commit suicide?

I believe that is what non-emergency, emergency rooms are for. To see
a doctor in person, 365 days a year will cost you USA $50.
Please STOP wasting our time.

Avoid polyunsaturated fatty acids in your diet - that will help a lot.
Boil or eat raw foods with high cholesterol content, like eggs. Avoid
meat except for shellfish and fish with little or no fat content.
Dairy is fine, as long as it is whole milk, non-homogenized, and
organic. Eat more antioxidant-rich foods, such as 70% cocoa mass (dark
chocolate), berries, white tea, and a variety of herbs and spices.
Remember that lard is only 39% saturated and should be avoided, but you
can use all the fresh coconut oil you want, along with butter (for your
fat sources).

But you should see a doctor for a possible acute problem, which may
require medication for a couple of weeks. My suggestions are for the
long term. Dcotors generally know next to nothing about long term ways
to stay healthy, but keep repeating the same old discredited nonsense.