Riis says Ulrich can still join team!

"Jay Tegeder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You call "yanking someone's chain" as taking the "high road?" I think that's called; "The pot
> calling the kettle black." You are a "low road" punk...

While partaking in a little trolling, I did not resort to ad hominum attacks or swearing. Both of
those are examples of taking the moral low road. Winding up conservatives by posting a neutral
comment is neither high nor low. Who are you and why are you stalking me?

I think you're giving yourself way too much credit here... I don't think any stalker would find you
worthy of such action. All I did was point out your double standard on the maturity level. Your; "It
applies to you but not me" syndrome.