Rimsavers rim and brake pad protection.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg McBride, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Greg McBride

    Greg McBride Guest

    Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    market yet.

    Tags:

  2. "Greg McBride" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my
    business
    > started and I know the product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it
    > just hasn't reached its market yet.

    Despite this clearly being spam I had a look at your site. Nice clean site BTW, and a nice idea.
    Pity your market (people riding in muddy conditions etc) are switching over to discs. 5 years ago
    and made in anodised blue you could have made a fortune...

    Steve.

  3. > 5 years ago and made in anodised blue you could have made a fortune...

    > Steve.

    you really hit the nail on the head with that one. However purple anodising would've made him
    more money

    Small Black Dog

  4. Josh

    Josh Guest

    "Greg McBride" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my
    business
    > started and I know the product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it
    > just hasn't reached its market yet.

    Call me crazy, but you've got 2 prices listed. $8.95 or $5.95. And a couple of your graphics are DH
    bikes with disks.

  5. Kantspel

    Kantspel Guest

    Greg McBride wrote:
    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    whoa, I tried making these a few years ago on my own but lost interest in the idea. I may just have
    to pick up a set to see how well my idea works.

  6. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering a disc version any time in the near future?

  7. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering these in a disc version any time soon?

  8. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering these in a disc version any time soon?

  9. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering these in a disc version any time soon?

  10. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Greg McBride" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Great idea. That would probably work especially well with http://www.yestubes.com/. Maybe you and
    that guy could go into business together. /s

  11. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering these in a disc version in the future?

  12. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:

    > Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    > product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    > market yet.

    Will you be offering a disc specific model any time soon?

  13. Mtb God wrote:

    > On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:
    >

    >>Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    >>product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached its
    >>market yet.
    >

    > Will you be offering a disc specific model any time soon?

    go have a chill pill.

    Small Black Dog

  14. Mtb God

    Mtb God Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:13:44 +0000, Small Black Dog wrote:

    > Mtb God wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:06:04 -0800, Greg McBride wrote:
    >>

    >>>Go to www.rimsaver.net to check it out. I am struggling to get my business started and I know the
    >>>product is awesome because I've used them for quite some time. I figure it just hasn't reached
    >>>its market yet.
    >>

    >> Will you be offering a disc specific model any time soon?
    >>

    > go have a chill pill.

    Your kidding,right? I just got out of rehab.

    > Small Black Dog

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  16. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:53:14 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > >> Go to www.rimsaver.net
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - Hell I need saving!
    >
    > No, you just need shaving...

    Heil hairy arse?