RIP - Rip ZAPPER THREAD

Bikerman2005

Oct 27, 2005
Stop the insanity...First Zapper now the Zapper thread gets bleached??? Lies and tomfoolery are afoot...

Bikerman2005 said:
Stop the insanity...First Zapper now the Zapper thread gets bleached??? Lies and tomfoolery are afoot...

The RIP Zaper thread had run it's course and had become a magnet for Trolls and flamers, all seemingly posting under a variety of aliases. It is better that it is gone.

Don Shipp said:
The RIP Zaper thread had run it's course and had become a magnet for Trolls and flamers, all seemingly posting under a variety of aliases. It is better that it is gone.
the voice of reason....thank God someone can talk sense.

Cornmufinconerr said:
I must say that I agree w/ your opinions about poor zapper.
you're back...what joy.

it seems that november always brings out the loonies and the schizo-multi personalities.

must be something to do with the moon....

MountainPro said:
you're back...what joy.

it seems that november always brings out the loonies and the schizo-multi personalities.

must be something to do with the moon....
who is that loon?

Cannibal2 said:
who is that loon?
he'll be gone before the weekend, he gets very bored when people stop replying to him (its a sign of low intelligence, but then, that's obvious)...or he may just get banned...again.

MountainPro said:
he'll be gone before the weekend, he gets very bored when people stop replying to him (its a sign of low intelligence, but then, that's obvious)...or he may just get banned...again.
Oh, I thought the poor spelling was a sign as well...

Oh crips, on top of everything else, I've got to brush up on my Reblie Flaggish.

Cannibal2 said:
Why would you do that?
After seeing that cartoon, I relalise that cornmufinconerr is trying to be ironic with his sig, and is not necessarily just an offensive, ignorant troll who should be banned.

Don Shipp said:
After seeing that cartoon, I relalise that cornmufinconerr is trying to be ironic with his sig, and is not necessarily just an offensive, ignorant troll who should be banned.
I think he gives southerners a bad name...But, he is entitled to his opinion...

MountainPro said:
no, southerners have managed that long before this idiot showed up.

Yes we are all stupid, toothless, barefoot and marry our close relatives ,but seem to hold the attention of the world as a subject of discussion.
One wonders why such a predictable race of losers are so fascinating! :D

Obviously"Corn" is holding back his real feeling. He needs to learn to open up and express himself openly.
Don't you think?

jhuskey said:
Obviously"Corn" is holding back his real feeling. He needs to learn to open up and express himself openly.
Don't you think?
Yep, definitely time for a group hug...

jhuskey said:
Don't you think?
i agree, he needs to come out of his shell a little, i know what the problem his, he needs to stop thinking of others the whole time and just speak his mind, to hell what others think...

jhuskey said:
Yes we are all stupid, toothless, barefoot and marry our close relatives ,but seem to hold the attention of the world as a subject of discussion.
One wonders why such a predictable race of losers are so fascinating! :D
For the same reason that monkeys in the zoo are so fascinating - bacause they're
funny! :D :D