Riser Bars/Flats..

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mitchell Mandel, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. That post below. about the risers n flats.

    tell me if its possible to Find a Riser bar. without the Tapered 'inwards' design... i could just
    use a flat. but yeh anyways

    Tags:

  2. Yes. Use a mandrel thing and bend it back fowards.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training "mitchell mandell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That post below. about the risers n flats.
    >
    > tell me if its possible to Find a Riser bar. without the Tapered 'inwards' design... i could just
    > use a flat. but yeh anyways

  3. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    mitchell mandell <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That post below. about the risers n flats.
    >
    > tell me if its possible to Find a Riser bar. without the Tapered 'inwards' design... i could just
    > use a flat. but yeh anyways

    xlite in the UK make a flat bar with no rearward sweep and i think maybe USE in the UK makes
    one as well??