Rising rodent tide

First the squirrels came for the bicyclists, but I said nothing
because I was picking myself up off the ground.

Next the squirrels chewed through the line, but I said nothing because
I lost my cable connection.

Then the squirrels came for the letter carriers, and I couldn't even
mail a letter to warn anyone about the menace:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/02/D8L51GN00.html

So today I put the pumpkin out in the back yard and hoped that the
squirrels would come for it and leave me alone.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:06:41 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>First the squirrels came for the bicyclists, but I said nothing
>because I was picking myself up off the ground.
>
>Next the squirrels chewed through the line, but I said nothing because
>I lost my cable connection.
>
>Then the squirrels came for the letter carriers, and I couldn't even
>mail a letter to warn anyone about the menace:
>
>http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/02/D8L51GN00.html
>
>So today I put the pumpkin out in the back yard and hoped that the
>squirrels would come for it and leave me alone.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Carl Fogel

They're vicious I tell you.

Even Steve Irwin wouldn't mess with the murderous little tree rats.

Ron

> First the squirrels came for the bicyclists, but I said nothing
> because I was picking myself up off the ground.
>
> Next the squirrels chewed through the line, but I said nothing because
> I lost my cable connection.
>
> Then the squirrels came for the letter carriers, and I couldn't even
> mail a letter to warn anyone about the menace:
>
> http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/02/D8L51GN00.html
>
> So today I put the pumpkin out in the back yard and hoped that the
> squirrels would come for it and leave me alone.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Have you been riding in Valley Forge National Historical Park??
The home of the Pennsylvania Killer Squirrel?

I rode the trail through there the other day and saw several of them
waiting to attack. Then they realized that I was on a recumbent ticycle
and started to roll over laughing and pointing.

They let me pass unharmed.....:)

HAND

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:50:11 GMT, H M Leary <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> First the squirrels came for the bicyclists, but I said nothing
>> because I was picking myself up off the ground.
>>
>> Next the squirrels chewed through the line, but I said nothing because
>> I lost my cable connection.
>>
>> Then the squirrels came for the letter carriers, and I couldn't even
>> mail a letter to warn anyone about the menace:
>>
>> http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/02/D8L51GN00.html
>>
>> So today I put the pumpkin out in the back yard and hoped that the
>> squirrels would come for it and leave me alone.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carl Fogel

>Have you been riding in Valley Forge National Historical Park??
>The home of the Pennsylvania Killer Squirrel?
>
>I rode the trail through there the other day and saw several of them
>waiting to attack. Then they realized that I was on a recumbent ticycle
>and started to roll over laughing and pointing.
>
>They let me pass unharmed.....:)

Thanks for my morning laugh. I can start the day.

Ron