[Risotto] with spinach (Photo).

"sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:33:39 GMT, Pandora wrote:
>
>> > Supplì? That's a new one for me! Is this a representative recipe?
>> > http://www.recipezaar.com/57068

>> Oh Yes. This is a possible recipe, but is not the real roman recipe.
>> I have posted the recipe some days ago (but I don't remember well).!

> I'm not finding the recipe either.
>
>> Anyway i like supplì very much and I would eat them every minute.
>> They are food for gods (I say).
>> Anyway I saw the recipe over and i must say that red onion is too much
>> flavored;

> <snip>
>> They doesn't cook the rice and then put the fresh tomato inside
>> (???????)...
>> No! How I said some posts ago, you must before make a Risotto with
>> tomato
>> sauce and broth. Then you can make your supplì. If you are interesting I
>> can
>> give you my recipe (like they do in Rome - I was born and lived in Rome
>> for
>> many years).

> Thanks, your way sounds better to me! Please post the recipe in a new
> thread, no need to bury it here. ;)

You are right. Pheraps I've buried my supplì of last time .))
I will open another thread as soon as possible.
Cheers
pandora

Victor Sack <[email protected]> wrote:

> Have you thought of posting your parboiled-rice recipe to
> <news:it.hobby.cucina>, to provoke a riot or something? :)

I would encourage that! since Pandora moved abroad is getting preatty
boring there :)

We haven't had, for quite a while, a real risotto flame; it was years
ago: the major supporter of the degenerated version "add water all in
once a never mix" conceded defeat ;-)

--
zb

ziab ha scritto:

>We haven't had, for quite a while, a real risotto flame; it was years
>ago: the major supporter of the degenerated version "add water all in
>once a never mix" conceded defeat ;-)

that was a joke compared to a possible dispute over the use of
parboiled rice for risotto with porcini mushrooms or with seafood ;-)

marilus