Ritchey OCR DS rims, opinions?

Status

Weiwen

Guest
I'm looking at getting a set of wheels built on OCR DS rims (I think
16f/20r). 120lb rider. any opinions? --Weiwen

"Weiwen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm looking at getting a set of wheels built on OCR DS rims (I think
> 16f/20r). 120lb rider. any opinions? --Weiwen

I picked up a pair of the Pro wheels 'cause I weigh 50# more than you do. I really like the wheels.
I'll ride them for "fast training" and crits with a lot of cornering (and pretty much every other
time I ride the M5).

They're not quite as aero as say my 404s, or as heavy as my old-school Cosmics, but they make good
"intermediate aero" wheels.

That help?

Mike

I've had two of those Ritchey OCR rims in 32h and they both cracked at the eyelets.

Nick

"Weiwen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm looking at getting a set of wheels built on OCR DS rims (I think
> 16f/20r). 120lb rider. any opinions? --Weiwen

Status
Not open for further replies.