Ritchey stem for sale

Hyndu Rain

Guest
Hi,

I ordered, among other things, a stem
(http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=K3123) from Probikekit in the
UK. It is 110 mm / 31.8 mm. When it arrived, I realised I made a big
mistake because my handlebar is 26 mm. Because the cost of exchanging it
would be more than its value, I thought I would try and sell it for
around its online price. I am located in Sydney. Please, send me an
e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hyndu Rain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ordered, among other things, a stem
> (http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=K3123) from Probikekit in the
> UK. It is 110 mm / 31.8 mm. When it arrived, I realised I made a big
> mistake because my handlebar is 26 mm. Because the cost of exchanging it
> would be more than its value, I thought I would try and sell it for
> around its online price. I am located in Sydney. Please, send me an
> e-mail if you are interested.
>
> Thanks.

Or you could keep it and pick yourself up some OS bars. I went shopping
for a 26 stem recently and most online shops have virtually none. The
same will happen with bars.

Donga