Ritchie Blackmore's Birthday

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    It's just a hunch and probably a good calculated guess. Today is Ritchie Blackmore's Birthday and my
    singlespeed of the same name was quite possibly crafted on this day three years ago. I got delivery
    right after the FFTF and the big hangup was it's trip from fab to paint, which took about 2-3 weeks
    because of a backlog at the powdercoater.

    To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I'll be listening to nothing but Deep Purple and Rainbow
    today, topped off with a ride on the Ritchie Blackmore singlespeed.

    Hurl has Punk Rock and singlespeeds, I have Rock and singlespeed.

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > It's just a hunch and probably a good calculated guess. Today is Ritchie Blackmore's Birthday and
    > my singlespeed of the same name was quite possibly crafted on this day three years ago. I got
    > delivery right after the FFTF and the big hangup was it's trip from fab to paint, which took about
    > 2-3 weeks because of a backlog at the powdercoater.
    >
    > To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I'll be listening to nothing but Deep Purple and Rainbow
    > today, topped off with a ride on the Ritchie Blackmore singlespeed.
    >
    > Hurl has Punk Rock and singlespeeds, I have Rock and singlespeed.
    >
    > JD

    Happy Space Truckin' ;^)

    Mike

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel, I can roll, I can feel.

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:34:29 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel, I can roll, I can feel.

    Excellent, excellent choice John.

    Dave (I'm the man on the Silver Mountain!)

  5. John G wrote:
    > I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel, I can roll, I can feel.

    Dam, I had this stuck in my head the entire 14 mile ride home....... what a great ride (even if
    it was road)

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > It's just a hunch and probably a good calculated guess. Today is Ritchie Blackmore's Birthday
    > > and my singlespeed of the same name was quite possibly crafted on this day three years ago. I
    > > got delivery right after the FFTF and the big hangup was it's trip from fab to paint, which took
    > > about 2-3 weeks because of a backlog at the powdercoater.
    > >
    > > To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I'll be listening to nothing but Deep Purple and Rainbow
    > > today, topped off with a ride on the Ritchie Blackmore singlespeed.
    > >
    > > Hurl has Punk Rock and singlespeeds, I have Rock and singlespeed.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Happy Space Truckin' ;^)
    >
    > Mike

    I'm too Lazy for that, though I did Burn a quick ride out.

    JD Ritchie Blackmore overload

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel, I can roll, I can feel.

    Down To Earth is in the CD player now.

    JD lost in hollywood