RM7 WS Size

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Magic Pp, May 22, 2003.

  1. Magic Pp

    Magic Pp Guest

    Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
    will buy one too) is 1m90.

    I need advice before buying !!

    Thanks Max

    Tags:

  2. Magic PP (?) says:

    >I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend ( will
    >buy one too) is 1m90.

    The _only_ way to find out is to go and ride a couple, and see which one fits better, feels better
    and is to your taste.

    Steve

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
    > will buy one too) is 1m90.
    >
    > I need advice before buying !!
    >
    > Thanks Max

    What does "WS" stand for, will snap?

    JD

  4. Kx Dave

    Kx Dave Guest

    Hey Max

    I'm just about your height and I bought a size small (RM7 FR but the frames are the same size). Fits
    me great. Like someone else said though, try it out before you buy it. Sizing is a personal
    preference.

    HTH

    "Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
    > will buy one too) is 1m90.
    >
    > I need advice before buying !!
    >
    > Thanks Max

  5. Magic Pp

    Magic Pp Guest

    "Wade Simmons"

    "JD" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]
    > "Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend
    > > ( will buy one too) is 1m90.
    > >
    > > I need advice before buying !!
    > >
    > > Thanks Max
    >
    > What does "WS" stand for, will snap?
    >
    > JD

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Wade Simmons"

    Who's that?

    JD

    > "JD" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > [email protected]
    > > "Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my
    > > > friend ( will buy one too) is 1m90.
    > > >
    > > > I need advice before buying !!
    > > >
    > > > Thanks Max
    > >
    > > What does "WS" stand for, will snap?