RM7 WS Size

Magic Pp

Guest
Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
will buy one too) is 1m90.

I need advice before buying !!

Thanks Max

Magic PP (?) says:

>I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend ( will
>buy one too) is 1m90.

The _only_ way to find out is to go and ride a couple, and see which one fits better, feels better
and is to your taste.

Steve

"Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
> will buy one too) is 1m90.
>
> I need advice before buying !!
>
> Thanks Max

What does "WS" stand for, will snap?

JD

Hey Max

I'm just about your height and I bought a size small (RM7 FR but the frames are the same size). Fits
me great. Like someone else said though, try it out before you buy it. Sizing is a personal
preference.

HTH

"Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I'm going to buy a RM7 WS, but I don't know which size I must take. I'm 1m73, anfd my friend (
> will buy one too) is 1m90.
>
> I need advice before buying !!
>
> Thanks Max

"Magic PP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Wade Simmons"

Who's that?

JD