Road bike rental in Andalucia

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Kirk Wolf, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Kirk Wolf

    Kirk Wolf Guest

    Hello, My son and I are planning a trip to Spain this spring and I was wondering if someone knows of
    bike shops in Andalucia that rent decent road bikes (for a 4-day trip). Any other reccomendations
    are also welcome. Thanks, Kirk

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
    buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on RENTALS, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
    around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

    I only have a few reports of bike rental places in Spain. Two in Barelona, three on Mallorca, none
    in Andalucia, so if you find a good one, I'd like to post something about it.

    See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

    George

    --
    Munged email address.

  3. Ferenc Lovro

    Ferenc Lovro Guest

    [email protected] (Kirk Wolf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My son and I are planning a trip to Spain this spring and I was wondering if someone knows of bike
    > shops in Andalucia that rent decent road bikes (for a 4-day trip). Any other reccomendations are
    > also welcome.

    Hi, I don't know if this helps you out, but camp sites often offer bikes for rent, I'm not sure tho
    if they are quality road bikes. I guess not.

    Try searching for "Alquiler de bicicletas Andalucia" in google.

    Or try this link:

    http://www.otroscaminos.org/principal.jsp?url=0

    Good luck.

    Frank www.plitkorn.com