Road bike rental in Andalucia

Kirk Wolf

Guest
Hello, My son and I are planning a trip to Spain this spring and I was wondering if someone knows of
bike shops in Andalucia that rent decent road bikes (for a 4-day trip). Any other reccomendations
are also welcome. Thanks, Kirk

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on RENTALS, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

I only have a few reports of bike rental places in Spain. Two in Barelona, three on Mallorca, none
in Andalucia, so if you find a good one, I'd like to post something about it.

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

George

--
Munged email address.

[email protected] (Kirk Wolf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My son and I are planning a trip to Spain this spring and I was wondering if someone knows of bike
> shops in Andalucia that rent decent road bikes (for a 4-day trip). Any other reccomendations are
> also welcome.

Hi, I don't know if this helps you out, but camp sites often offer bikes for rent, I'm not sure tho
if they are quality road bikes. I guess not.

Try searching for "Alquiler de bicicletas Andalucia" in google.

Or try this link:

http://www.otroscaminos.org/principal.jsp?url=0

Good luck.

Frank www.plitkorn.com